8 Years

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DougWyndham

Can’t believe it’s 8 years today since my open heart surgery & replacement metallic heart valve! A more recent pacemaker, confirms “Robo- Doug “ status😂 Many thanks to the fantastic staff @ Leeds LGI , brilliant surgeon Mr Javangula and NHS Phlebotomy staff for regular Warfarin/INR tests to ensure thinner blood and no clots

Can’t believe it’s 8 years today since my open heart surgery & replacement metallic heart valve! A more recent pacemaker, confirms “Robo- Doug “ status😂 Many thanks to the fantastic staff @ Leeds LGI , brilliant surgeon Mr Javangula and NHS Phlebotomy staff for regular Warfarin/INR tests to ensure thinner blood and no clots
Congratulations! That cliche of 'time flies' certainly is one that is on the money. Certain events and things certainly bring it into focus. I had my 6-year surgical anniversary 3 months ago and I couldn't believe it. Seeing how much my ( rapidly) growing son has changed in the last few years really brings it into focus for me.
Here's hoping you get many healthy, happy decades out of your valve

Congrats. I am coming up on my 8th year anniversary as well (next April). Do not know where the time went. Seems more like only 2-3 years ago at the most.

Latest posts

Back