8 Years Ticking

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Yesterday came and went without even thinking about my valve replacement; isn't that wonderful ... life is full, health is good and the blessings just keep on coming ... Thanks to all my heart buddies that walked with me up and over the mountain :thumbup:

Congrats to you Cooker! For those of us in the waiting room, it gives me confidence and comfort and courage to hear successful longevity stories.

Good going!

Hey there, Mr. Chimp! I was away from the computer over the weekend and didn't see this until now.

May you have so many happy returns of the day that you tire of counting them!

Thanks for all you do for us, too.

How did I miss this anniversary? Congrats to my heart bud and fellow Throwdowner, Mr. Chimp! Hope you have celebrated appropriately, and here's wishing you many, many more happy valversaries. :thumbup:

Congratulations, Cooker! Your posts have been an inspiration to me over the years. I hope you'll be around for a long time to continue posting and, of course, living a healthy life free of any new heart problems! Thanks again, Cooker.

And how did I miss this????
So sorry I'm late......very late Sir Cooker.

Congrats on #8 and wishing you many more and Thank-you for being here and you being you.

Latest posts

Back