8 years ago

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ΡΟΣΣ, ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΒΑΘΗ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΡΔΙΑΣ ΜΟΥ ΣΟΥ ΕΥΧΟΜΑΙ ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΜΕ ΥΓΕΙΑ.
Surely this wish is something different than the usual ones. A Greek/English dictionary is absolutely necessary for you.
ΠΕΤΡΟΣ

I shall get my translator and figure it out.

Thank you.

hey ross you old dog ha ha, we may disagree on many things my friend but i count you as a true mate, now just get in your jet and lets get the beers in

Ross, happy birthday (almost died but reborn you became)
I see daily the imput and compassion you have in helping others here on this site. We all truly are blessed to have you here. You have contributed to our healing journeys and advised us in our times of dispair, thank you for who you are! HUGS!

ΡΟΣΣ, ΑΠΟ ΤΑ ΒΑΘΗ ΤΗΣ ΚΑΡΔΙΑΣ ΜΟΥ ΣΟΥ ΕΥΧΟΜΑΙ ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΠΑΝΤΑ ΜΕ ΥΓΕΙΑ.
Surely this wish is something different than the usual ones. A Greek/English dictionary is absolutely necessary for you.
ΠΕΤΡΟΣ

<raising my hand, I can translate> Ross, from the depths of my heart I wish you many years, always with good health. :angel:

hey ross you old dog ha ha, we may disagree on many things my friend but i count you as a true mate, now just get in your jet and lets get the beers in

Well Neil, I have a new Boeing 747 I'm trying to learn to fly, but unfortunately, it only flies on my desktop. Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Ross,
Congratulations on 8 years.
I remember your story back then, you had a really tough time.
But the good news is you are still here.
Think of all the good things you might have missed.
And VR.com would never be the same without you and your great sense of humor.
Those Canton people are some tough folks, I keep one around here to protect me.
Rich

Ross, That was just about the time I was diagnosed and joined the family here. Problems or not, soon you were out here helping me to understand what I am facing and helping me to learn how to go about my life in spite of all that. You are like a long-distance brother, and I thank you most sincerely.

Of course, your sense of humor helps greatly, too! Keep it up, we love ya!

Ross, That was just about the time I was diagnosed and joined the family here. Problems or not, soon you were out here helping me to understand what I am facing and helping me to learn how to go about my life in spite of all that. You are like a long-distance brother, and I thank you most sincerely.

Of course, your sense of humor helps greatly, too! Keep it up, we love ya!

My prayer for you is, to never have to go through this surgery. May you stay in the waiting room and never set foot in the OR.

Thank you also. The translation I got was the same, only worded a bit differently.

Google translator does not do well with Greek syntax, and it has no clue when it comes to idioms. Oh, and I just noticed yesterday they have a sound thingy on there, too, and that gave me a chuckle.

Happy 8th, Ross!! I'm still a newbie here too, but I know you've helped me out on different occasions! Thanks for all you do, and I'm happy that you're still here, 8 yrs. later!!!! You have many, many more years ahead of you! Take care.

Google translator does not do well with Greek syntax, and it has no clue when it comes to idioms. Oh, and I just noticed yesterday they have a sound thingy on there, too, and that gave me a chuckle.

It wasn't google's that I used, but it doesn't matter, the meaning still came through just fine. I thank you both!

Congratulations Ross. Sorry I'm a little late to the birthday party. You have gone thru much in just a few short years and are able to add a lot of help to those just getting started. Keep the faith.

Years are good things to have behind us. Your years are our gain my friend. Hopefully we'll see you post the same message in another 8 years. Except the message would of course be touting some different number :rolleyes:

Thank you for being here for all of Us Ross - You are a great man and we are better for knowing you.

Congrats Ross - sorry its so late, but I really was thinking about you! So glad you are here for me and everyone else. We are all better for knowing you!!!

Latest posts

Back