8 Year Valversary for this Crazy Chicken !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bina

Premium Level User
Supporting Member
Wow, time flies when a lot of it was spent freaking out. :tongue2:

I really owe my life to this wonderful forum and the great members who kindly comfort and help others in their times of need.
You people ROCK !! Thank you from the bottom of my mended heart.
:smile2:

Hi Bina and congratulations. You and I found this forum at the same time(Feb 2007). Although we are at opposite ends of recovery, I agree that "these people ROCK" and the success of this forum is due, in no small part, to simple, straight forward posts like yours.

Last edited:
Congratulations Bina! I too think this forum and the people here are a great comfort and help! I am glad to be a part of it. Hope you have many more years with your valve!

The biggest Congratulations to you little Ms. Bins on #8.
Wishing you the very best for many more valversaries to come.

I have to echo the others responses but only because they beat me to it :eek:; from 'sensible contributions' to 'your little goats' and 'to simple, straight forward posts like yours' - you are the one the "Rocks" x 10. Do hope you celebrate it with some cake, even though your S/O would like to forget this important date.

Congrats & Thanks
(((hugs)))

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for the kind words and thoughts :) You are the best cardiac family that a crazy chicken could have !

I guess that finally -(after 8 years)- my hubby isn't so worried that i will suddenly drop dead so he left a hand drawn heart on my table when he left for work last Friday. Progress !

Then at lunchtime hubby and our local car dealer arrived in my driveway with an SUV that we had been talking about......It's RED and pretty, so I got it. :)

Congratulations Bina! Your posts have been some of the kindest and informative. I am glad you got your red truck!! I bought myself a little red car too! an s2000. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!
So Happy 8th and many many more!!

Back