7 Years Ago Today and Still Doing Well

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WayneGM

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd post that my mitral valve repair is still holding up well after 7 years. I recently had my annual Cardio check-up and echo and everything is still tight and dry.

It's been awhile since I've visited here. Glad to see many familiar names still around.

Cheers!

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd post that my mitral valve repair is still holding up well after 7 years. I recently had my annual Cardio check-up and echo and everything is still tight and dry.

It's been awhile since I've visited here. Glad to see many familiar names still around.

Cheers!

Great to see your post Wayne and so glad that the valve is doing well! Happy 7th and wishing you many more! Drop in from time to time...

Hi Wayne! I'm glad that cardiac-wise everything is looking good! How are things relating the your motorcycle accident a few years ago?

7 Years Ago Today and Still Doing Well

Congrats on seven years! Great to hear about the lasting repairs...I still need a few more good check-ups under my belt to really believe that I'm "fixed". Guess that comes from 35ish years of monitoring the leaks. Thanks for sharing!

Hey, Wayne! It is good to hear from you. Sounds like all is going as it should be. I guess that means that you opted for the extended warranty on the valve, right?

Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Hey Wayne! It's good to see you! Congrats on your 7th valversary!:smile2:
Mary

Hi Wayne! I'm glad that cardiac-wise everything is looking good! How are things relating the your motorcycle accident a few years ago?

Hi Adrienne. Thanks for asking. My riding days are over and I am still on long term disability from the accident. They say I have pretty much recovered as much as I'll ever so it looks like I am "unofficially" retired and will collect LTD benefits until my normal retirement date at work. The recovery from the heart surgery was pretty easy compared to the accident. Not something I ever expected. Oh well, life is still good. My wife and I just came back from a Caribbean cruise (our first vacation since the accident in 2009). This was our first cruise and I think we are hooked. My physical activities are limited, but you can just relax and go at your own pace. Now we're back to the Ontario winter (yuck!)

Latest posts

Back