6 weeks post surgery

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Brade

I'm making the switch from pre to post surgery.
Just came back from my 6 week post opp checkup. My cardioligest is amazed at how well I'm doing. Very little discomfort in my chest, BP 120/80, no more valve leaking, and I'm feeling great. I'm leaving Thursday Dec. 27 for a 2 week vacation at the beach in Delaware (burrrrr). Have been driving for a week now, no problems.
Thanks to everyone in this group for your support. :D

Gladda see ya, Brad. Merry Christmas! Sounds like you are on top of the world again. Isn't it wonderful. You can enjoy your holiday season with your newly repaired heart ticking away right on the money. Congratulations:)

Brade

Brade

Congrats on the checkup. Great and keep hanging in there. You are the mend. Just don't rush things, just sense when you are ready to do more. I did very well on my recovery also. It was even showing the day after surgery. So you keep doing whatever you are doing.

Caroline
Aortic valve replacement
09-13-01
St. Jude's valve

Brad - Great to hear you are doing well. I went to the NC beaches last year post-op. It is a great place to visit, but mostly deserted and windy cold. Have a great time.

Great!

Great!

A succesful surgery gives you a new lease on life :) . I am happy all has gone well for you!

/jessica

Latest posts

Back