6 Month Post-op checkup

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gerry

Hil All

Just a short note to let you know that I had my 6-month post-op check-up last week - a 45 minute echo plus a further 45 minute examination and discussion with the cardiologist.

Final verdict : all ok - he doesn't want to see me again for 18 months. He advised me to keep up my cardio-vascular exercising (= more tennis) and to watch my weight (eat more fibre). He also "instructed" me to put the whole AVR issue behind me and to get on with my life.

All in all, a good result and good advice which I shall follow - especially the part about more tennis.

Any of you guys coming to Sydney to watch the Davis Cup in 3 weeks? - I'll be in row 6.

(C'mon Pat Rafter at the US Open)

Regards to all

Gerry
(40 love and winning)

PS Remember that tennis is the only game in which love means nothing

Hi Gerry -

That was a deuced bit of good news, if you know what I mean. Now you can just get on enjoying the rest of your life:) Go for it!

And don't forget to give us a few words of wisdom from time to time.

6-month check-up

6-month check-up

HI Gerry,
What fantastic news. Congratulations and enjoy that tennis.

I would give anything to be able to get back to Australia...........That trip was definitely not my last.

Francesca

Excellent to hear of your great check-up results.
That tennis must do something extra.
Impressive that he does not want to see you again for 18 months.
Congrats.

Ben

Gerry,
I'm so glad that everything is a-okay with you! As far as the Davis Cup goes... my son would love it, but his momma would rather watch the Mariners win the World Series!

I am so saddened by the tragedy in NYC though that I can't really take satisfaction in anything at the moment. My heart goes out to all who have suffered losses.

Take care,
Zazzy

Latest posts

Back