5 years later, it's an ordinary day!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaneBerm

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Today is an ordinary day...thanks to the valve I received five years ago today! In that time I've moved to Florida (much warmer weather and grandchildren) and my new aortic valve has seen me safely through three unrelated surgeries (broken leg, ovarian cyst and gall bladder). My main health concerns today are related to my post polio issues, and I rarely think about the OHS that consumed my thoughts five years ago. It is a testament to the good people of this web site that I was able to move on to this point. Thanks you to all the site members who helped me get through those scary months before and after my surgery. You've all played a huge part I making this an ordinary day for me!

Congratulations on your fifth valversary! I envy you that you were able to relocate in sunny Florida. Our valversaries are quite close to one another. Sorry to learn that you've had some other health issues, however. Wishing you the best!

Back