5 Year Mark

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cewilk

Today is my 5th year of having my ATS mechanical aortic valve (and ascending aortic arch aneurysm replaced with Dacron graft šŸ˜€). Turning 32 later in June and feeling great. My original ā€œvalve-versaryā€ was July 2012 (Ross procedure) but I donā€™t usually count that one since it ultimately required getting a mechanical anyway lol. Staying optimistic and fingers crossed that Iā€™ll see 40+ years without complications! Itā€™s encouraging to see so many of you on this forum who have had your mechanical valves for many many years.

Today is my 5th year of having my ATS mechanical aortic valve (and ascending aortic arch aneurysm replaced with Dacron graft šŸ˜€). Turning 32 later in June and feeling great. My original ā€œvalve-versaryā€ was July 2012 (Ross procedure) but I donā€™t usually count that one since it ultimately required getting a mechanical anyway lol. Staying optimistic and fingers crossed that Iā€™ll see 40+ years without complications! Itā€™s encouraging to see so many of you on this forum who have had your mechanical valves for many many years.
Congratulations and Best wishes šŸ‘

Latest posts

Back