40 years of clicking and ticking

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our "heartfelt" (pun intended) thanks for sharing your experiences and for being here for us. May you both enjoy many, many more wonderful years together.

AMEN!

And ... CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"He came to town on a cold dark night" __ Collin Raye __ 'What If Jesus Came Back Like That?'

That is a great story. Now if I can get 40 years out of mine, that puts me at 99 years old. I wonder if it is to much to hope for 41 years?

Great, inspirational story, thanks for sharing it with us all. At 53 years old now, I would be very happy getting 40 years out of my valve.

Best wishes on the years ahead.

Dan

Hey there, you two. so good to see you and know what an inspiration for VR members. I believe you were two of the originals? or close - you were here when I came on board. so good that you could both watch your family grow and progress with the good things. You can be so proud of them - and yourselves. You, John, have been such a devoted husband to JoAnn and with every post over these years, we could see it. May you have many more good years to enjoy each other. Merry Christmas to you and the best of New Years in 2012. Blessins.....

Wow. This is the first time I've seen this post, which belongs in the Hall of Fame for the site, if there were one! John and Joann's story is an inspiration for all!

What a beautiful and encouraging posting for your wife's 40th Valversary. It sounds like you both have a truly wonderful and full life.. Congratulations on making it to 40 years.. wishing you both many more years together!!!!!

Latest posts

Back