3 years today!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heart Of The Sunrise

Hard to believe that today is the third anniversary of my surgery. I am doing great! INR STABLE @1.8.
I am getting married in September. Best of luck to all in the waiting room and newly post-surgery.
Bless everyone on this website for sharing their experiences.

No kidding! Is it really 3 years already? Time flies when you're doing well.

We wish you many, many more years of doing well, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Congrats from a fellow Dr Bavaria patient , just over a year for me. Glad to hear it's going well and congratulations on the engagement.

Heart Of The Sunrise;n863826 said:
Hard to believe that today is the third anniversary of my surgery. I am doing great! INR STABLE @1.8.

all excellent news :)

Glad that you are doing well

Heart Of The Sunrise;n865053 said:
Yesterday I had my three year follow-up with Dr. Bavaria. As expected everything looks and sounds great!!!!!

How's Dr B doing? I had my 1 yr follow up 2 months ago but due to him recently becoming President of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons I saw one of his nurse practitioners.

Heart Of The Sunrise;n865073 said:
He is still the same...busy busy busy and exceptionally gifted at his profession...I feel very fortunate that he was my surgeon!!!

I feel the same way , lots of great surgeons out there but he's definitely in the top tier and fortunately he's close to home.

Latest posts

Back