3 year birthday celebration!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CThrock

Well, it's been three years since my double valve surgery.:) I have been doing great as far as my heart is. I have my yearly Echo in August so will have an update then. I've been ticking for three years boy, time flys when your having fun! :D I am having cake and ice cream to celebrate. :cool:
Wanted to say thank you to all on this forum for being there for me back in
2006 and continuing to be there for me today. I love this forum and everyone means so much to me in being part of my journey in life. God Bless you all!

Thanks you guys for the best wishes. It has been a journey that you'll never foget but it's worth it to be here today. :) Just to enjoy life, family & friends can not be taken for granted when you've went through OHS. I know all of you know what I mean. What a great day to celebrate, I'll try not to get to wild.:D
Crystal :)

Crystal.. I didn't see your post until today, but I hope you have many, many more valve anniversaries.
Happy Ticking my friend and I'll see you soon at one of the luncheons.

Hugs,

Hey girlfriend! I saw you this morning so i do know that by now the PARTY IS ON! Congrats,looking good, and kiss that cute husband of yours! Enjoy your life to great living! Keep popping that Juice Plus!

The party just finished and I'm happy I'm full of ICE CREAM CAKE for D.Q.
Boy, was it freshing and good. Wish I could share a piece with all of you.
Thanks again for all the wonderful wishes I filled loved by all of you that
posted. :D

Back