3 week check-up

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csutherland

Jerry had his 3-week visit with the surgeon today. He's doing great. Doctor says he can do anything he feels like doing except lifting (until April 15). He had walked a mile outside this morning; I dropped him off at the mall and he walked a little over a mile there, then when we got home he walked another mile outside. The coumadin dosage is 7.5 mg M-W-F and 5 mg the other days. No one has told us his levels, just what dosage to take. Maybe they'll explain all that next week when we go to the cardiologist.

AVR 2/12/2002
St Judes Mechanical
Springfield MO

Sounds like a great recovery! I hope to be able to do some walking when I get my AVR done.

They should let you know everything as far as the dosages etc, as you said, at the next visit.

Great News.

Holy Cow! That's GREAT! Bravo for your husband. Gosh, my husband still doesn't walk a mile, after 5 months. Your hubby is well on his way to recovery! Must be the love and great care that you've given him!
Marybeth

Good news to check-up

Good news to check-up

Good News, Great check-up. Keep up the good work and just hang in there. It just gets better every day. Keep letting us know all the good news.Syl:p

Latest posts

Back