3 members having thier surgeries this week

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Diana..Wed...Chevyman..Thursday and Fisher on Friday.....Remember we are here for you...You will all do fine. Please post as soon as possible. We tend to worry a lot when we do not hear....Bonnie

Here's to a hat-trick of successes this week, and lots of good news by the weekend,

Thoughts & prayers

John

We will see all 3 of you on the other side of the mountain, stronger and feeling better. Best of luck. All of our thoughts are with you! Let us know when you get there!!

Heather

Best of Luck to all 3 of you. I hope you all have someone to keep us posted on how things are going.
You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care

Dave

A busy time for us this week - y'all keep on your toes with your good wishes and prayers for our three members who are goin up the mountaintop.

Wishing you all good success. Watch out for the truck - then, don't sneeze. You will be just fine once you are over the top where we are. My prayers are goin.............GODSPEED!

My very best wishes for the greatest surgical result possible to each and every one of our heart valvers this week.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

So--Bon Voyage, smooth sailing! Have a nice cruise and we'll talk to you when you return and give us all the details. We'll be with you every step of the way.

God be with the three of you and give you the strength and positivity needed to get through the surgery. The mental aspect is EVERYTHING, as I am finding out. Keep the faith!!!

Just think, next week, you will be enjoying doing nothing but watching TV and being waited on by your loved ones, knowing that the surgery is all over with and you are FINE!

My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Godspeed.

Christina L.
Colorado

Thanks !

Thanks !

Thanks Folks,
I really appreciate your thoughts. I have it calculated that with luck...72 hours from now I should be coming down from the mountain. But who's counting?

Various things come to mind

Various things come to mind

Three blind mice; three little pigs; three little monkeys

But it's three brave folks who're going to join a pretty elite group (if I do say so myself). Our hearts and prayers and thoughts go with all of you. May your mountains be molehills, and let's hope the truck takes a wrong turn.

Bless you all.

a little pre-op humer

a little pre-op humer

Would one of you three please try to get that dam trucks number! I've been trying for years. So I can turn it over to the cops....he he he

Med

Forget the truck... the limousine is the one to watch out for!

God bless you all as you head up the mountain. I will be with you each in prayer (along with dozens of other valvers). I can't wait to hear your grand stories of success!

See you on the other side:cool:

Diana, Chevyman and Fisher-
You will be in my thoughts and prayers this week. Best Wishes.
KathyH

Lots of good energy coming your way. Think of the 680 people wishing you well as you lay there on the operating table - let it give you strength! :)

Melissa

You're all in my prayers. And in the case of Fisher, I'll be singing "Hang On Sloopy" (to myself) all day Friday.

Latest posts

Back