2leafer released on friday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2leafer

Hello to my VR Family of Friends,
WOW, what a shock when I went online on Friday at The Clinic and saw all the changes with this site. I was too busy with all the doctors and nurses in preparation for my release to give it much energy. Glad I didn't as when I got to the hotel last night and researched all the details of the change it made sense. I just read several posts that the site is up and running and comments are very favorable......AWESOME!!!

Anyways, my recovery has continued at a rapid pace, THANK GOD, and I'm back at the Wyndham Hotel about 3 miles from the Cleveland Clinic. I changed my return flight to Bend to tomorrow morning so I'll be back in my loved Oregon before dinner. 10 plus hours of travel time but I'm up for it and hoping I'll tolerate the airplane seats. My lady ordered wheel chair assistance so the worse part will be in the air. Without the handicap status the change wouldn't have happened and it really helped with the additional weekend fare increases. I'm only getting a few hours of sleep at a time and have totaled about 23 hours over the last 6 nights. I had some kids partying in the adjoining room last night from about 2 AM to 3:30 AM which was a bummer. Management reversed my charges for last night and hopefully will move the little buggers today. I filled all of my medications at the Clinic's Pharmacy yesterday, after a return trip from my hotel to get my wallet, so I took a couple of Vicodins which enabled about 5 hours of sleep over my back pain and the noise from next door. The days are a cake walk compared to the nights as far as pain goes, but no complaints. I'm going back to The Clinic today to have some corrections made on my release paperwork. If referred to in the future I don't want to get treated for conditions that I don't have. One thing that was confirmed was that the Nurses' A team usually works during the week and the B team works on the weekends sometimes starting on Friday. I'm glad I had surgery on a Monday and was released on Friday. Yesterday left a bit to be desired. I'll check back later as I better get going.

THANKS AGAIN FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART for the support you all have given to me. ENERGY CREATES MATTER and your prayers, thoughts, and energy changed my life.

We all need to send our love and prayers to those affected by the earthquake in Chile. Light your candles, they need us.

LOVE, 2leafer

Glad to hear you have been released. I know you will feel much better being in your own home. I really hope you do well on the plane. I do not envy you the plane trip. Prayers for your recovery.

Great to hear all is still going well!
Thanks for posting all of the details over the past week. I'm looking forward to my adventure in 11 days. My surgery is on Wednesday, so I will be on my toes for the "B" team on the weekend.
Here's to an uneventful trip home and continued speedy recovery.

Happy to hear you have been released and will soon be home.
You're doing well and I'm sure you want to keep it that way. Do the very least possible for yourself during your travel. Request as much assistance as possible.
Travel safely.

Wonderful news! I am keeping up the good thoughts and kind spirits for a speedy and bumpfree recovery.

We live about 5 minutes from our heart hospital in Cape Town so cannot even begin to imagine a 10 hour journey home!?

Click your heels three times:

"There's no place like home...There's no place like home...There's no place like home..."

Glad you're back in your castle.

Best wishes,

Latest posts

Back