28 Years and counting........

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GINA!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Um, you did celebrate appropriately, right? ;)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Come along and share the good times while we can" ... Lynn Anderson ... 'Rose Garden'

Thanks guys. I always know I can come here for a party.;):D:D;)

Chris and I will be celebrating tonight (Halloween), once we know all the tricksters are out of the neighborhood. That is the one negative thing about an October 31st anniversary - got to give out candy to the kiddies before you can go out for the adult type candy (like champagne and truffles).

Hope you all have a great Halloween - I know mine is always wonderful.

Hi Gina and Happy 28th!!! ... Thank YOU for being being and staying a part of VR .... you have always seemed, to me, to carry the spirit of encouragement and of being helpful!! ... I look forward to the next 28 years of insight and friendship!!!!:)

as a newby (1 year and counting) post like yours are really encouraging. At 52 years old at AVR, another 28 good years are just what I am looking for ! I have changed nothing about my lifestyle, although I would like to eat better and exercise more, but that has been my goal for at least 20 of those 52 years I've already had.

To you, and all the other long-timers, thanks for sticking around. As a newbie, I have definitely benefitted from your collective experience and wisdom.

Congratulations on your 28th anniversary, and thanks for your contribution to VR.com. I recall when I first joined, you were one of the first posters providing that much needed, and cheerful, support to me. You've been a real inspiration. Always smile. :)

Congrats and here's to wishing you many more! I also had my surgery at 28, and the thing that originally bugged me the most was that I felt like I had no chance of making it past 40 given that my heart was giving out so early. It's stories like yours that have helped me come to realize that you can live a full, relatively normal, and long life after OHS.

Congratulations, Gina, and thank you for that inspirational post!

Happy Halloween and happy 28th valve anniversary! If you celebrate for each valve, you could get in a lot of champagne and truffles...

Sorry this is late, Gina, but mucho congratulations on celebrating 28 years. Wow...you're an inspiration to all of us.

Latest posts

Back