Quantcast

26 years, July 26

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

SumoRunner

Doing very well. What I'll do today is babysit one of the grandsons, maybe go to the park, maybe the pool, take a nap, you know, important stuff. But first some pushups, some squats, and walk a few miles. I'm unable to run any longer due to arthritis in the spine, and even biking beyond 10 miles has been bothering me lately, but I can do anything that has no impact force. I swam 1.5 miles in open water with the triathlon club last night, another 1.5 miles in a pool the day before. I did do a sprint triathlon last month but had to walk the run segment, came in last place of course, but being the oldest one entered gave me sufficient cover.

ottagal

VR.org Supporter
VR.org Supporter
Wow! Nothing seems to be slowing you down. Wonderful news! You have a great attitude and you are an inspiration! Next year is the big 30...hope you do something special. :)

dick0236

Eat the elephant one bite at a time
VR.org Supporter
SumoRunner;n878036 said:
Doing very well. What I'll do today is babysit one of the grandsons, maybe go to the park, maybe the pool, take a nap, you know, important stuff......... .
Isn't it great that we where given the opportunity, thru OHS, to enjoy a normal retirement and the "important stuff". Hope you have many more.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
VR.org Supporter
Congratulations! Your fitness routine,even if it is currently curtailed, keeps me motivated. A mile and a half in open water is darn good!