23 Years and Ticking AVR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flex131

Hello, well like always I only show up to post my anniversary. Sorry that I am not active. Well 23 years still ticking and still playing Beach Volleyball competitively. Dick I saw your post 51 years wow. Congrats man. making it tough on me to catch up. Gotta stay in shape. hmmm.. I am 45 so 51- 23= 28 + 45 = 73. my goal is 90 LOL .. Congrats to everyone who post here there Anniversary. Like I always say, its very important to post so everyone knows they last if taken care of.. I know I felt supper confident when I ran into Dick here posting his anniversary, made it a personal goal to surpass him. :)

Well take care and keep ticking.
Flex

Sure, that's entirely doable if you got it so young. I got mine at 43, so 50 would put me in territory that no one in my family has ever reached.

Congratulations...like the old Timex watch commercial...you took a licking but are still ticking :)

Yeah I love spearfishing, I am out in the water during the summer. I dont go as deep as before, I stay around 50 feet in one breath I target Hog Snappers. Great tasting fish and eating it the same day is even better.

Thank you all ...

Back