23 Years and Ticking AVR

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

flex131

Hello, well like always I only show up to post my anniversary. Sorry that I am not active. Well 23 years still ticking and still playing Beach Volleyball competitively. Dick I saw your post 51 years wow. Congrats man. making it tough on me to catch up. Gotta stay in shape. hmmm.. I am 45 so 51- 23= 28 + 45 = 73. my goal is 90 LOL .. Congrats to everyone who post here there Anniversary. Like I always say, its very important to post so everyone knows they last if taken care of.. I know I felt supper confident when I ran into Dick here posting his anniversary, made it a personal goal to surpass him. :)

Well take care and keep ticking.
Flex

SumoRunner

Sure, that's entirely doable if you got it so young. I got mine at 43, so 50 would put me in territory that no one in my family has ever reached.

dick0236

Eat the elephant one bite at a time
Congrats Flex......I'm rooting for you and my hunch is that you'll do it. Wow! Spearfishing, that's something I'll probably never check off my "bucket list".

flex131

Yeah I love spearfishing, I am out in the water during the summer. I dont go as deep as before, I stay around 50 feet in one breath I target Hog Snappers. Great tasting fish and eating it the same day is even better.

Thank you all ...