2 Years + 4 months

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Gina. Here's wishing you good news on Monday. Will be thinking of you.

Good luck, Gina

Good luck, Gina

Let us know how things turn out. You sound too good for it to be anything other than that.

Nancy

Good Luck

Good Luck

Hi Gina,
Lots of luck but I am sure everything will be fine.

Gina,
You are feeling okay aren't you??? I'm sure all will be fine.
Does the echo tech let you know what is going on, or do you have to wait for the Doc?
fdeg
PS. The Coumadin was fine, I was regulated within two weeks and it was soooooooo much better than the heparin shots. I got a small cut which bled and bled, but otherwise was fine. I will be going that route from now on, unless my travel notice is too short.

The trip was amazing and if I had had to take shots every TWO hours I would have done it and it would have been worth it.

Thanks for your pre-trip advice

Hey Gina!

Hey Gina!

Here's wishing you the best of luck for your Echo. You know we wouldn't forget you!

Keep on ticking!

Keep on ticking!

Gina, You are my first valve Email buddy.I remember it was way before vr.com. I was a couple of months post op and you were scheduled for I think St. Pats Day '99. Well the rest is history. We both are still here. Really its how you feel not how your echo is!
Warmest regards,

Thank you all so much for you well wishes. It means the world to me.

Marty....you and I along with Rich B (Rich how are you?).... we were buds from the beginning. Pre surgery for me. Can't tell you how much you have all touched my life. Your personal support is phenomenal! And not to forgot the "Fab 7", until we meet again.

Hope you all will be in Nashville. The response list is growing!

Will keep everyone posted on the Echo. And Marty, your correct again I am feeling great.... so that is all that matters!

Take good care
Til later,
Gina

Gina -
Best of Luck. I will be thinking of you today. You are such a wonderful person with a heart of gold. So... I know all the news will be good news.
Take Care.
Tammy

Gina,

Best wishes to you on your checkup. From the sound of it, I'm sure you'll do quite well.

I made 3 years!

I made 3 years!

Gina, I know things will go well!

I had my three year anniversary on Saturday. Boy did that feel good! As I posted earlier, my echo went well. I visit with the doctor on Friday the 13th, and expect nothing but good news!

And a big congrats to Lisa on her three years!!!!

Everything went well today. Full work up. Valve wise I am doing great! My beta blocker needs adjusting down. They had a hard time finding my pulse, yikes......

Thanks again everyone for your support and wishes.

May we all prosper is excellent health!

Gina & Lisa.....Congratulations!!!

Gina & Lisa.....Congratulations!!!

Two of the Magnificent 7...........just doing fine and that is wonderful!

My 7.7 INR has now returned to a manageable 3.4 and my cardio has taken me off aspirin which (although he won't admit to it) was the cause of my level jumping.

Have to schedule a TEE...........next step in determining where I am with all of this.

Today I am 606 DAYS POS-OP!

Gina.....hope your echo went well.

Gina - Way to go!

Gina - Way to go!

Gina,

Great going on the echo...it is good to hear from those of you who precede me in our history.

I will be having my 1 1/2 year echo later this month...hope it is as good as the last one at 1/2 year...my cardio seems to have me at a different schedule. I had one right before being released from the Cleveland Clinic and one again at 6 months and now one at 18 months? Oh well just so they are good, huh!

Congratulations again Gina!

Back