1st anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussie girl

Today ( 08.08.08 ) is the first anniversary of my aortic valve replacement with a shiny new on-x valve. I have been blessed with a complication free 12 months, and all I have to show for it now is a thin white scar and a very soft ticking. Taking coumadin has been a non issue as I was in range within 4 weeks and have had very few hiccups since then. I thank God I was born in a time that this operation was possible and I also thank God for the wonderful people on this site, your support, knowledge, and experiences has been invaluable. Thank you all again

Mary

Sounds like you are doing great --Happy Anniversary! Maybe you can
make a toast with Red Italian wine , which is good for your heart/arteries
in small amounts.
My best to you--Dina:)

8/08/08 does seem like a great day to celebrate your first valversary! I hope you're enjoying it!:)

Congratulations, Mary. It sounds like you are doing great and I wish you many more happy, healthy valveversaries!

Yeah on your 1st anniversary w/your new valve! :) I am so happy to hear that you are doing so well & I pray that you will continue this way!

Go out & celebrate this evening!!! :)

Happy Anniversary! Prayers for many more to come! Glad all has been well for the last 12 months- thats about all anyone here can ask for!
Ingrid

Today ( 08.08.08 ) is the first anniversary of my aortic valve replacement with a shiny new on-x valve. I have been blessed with a complication free 12 months, and all I have to show for it now is a thin white scar and a very soft ticking. Taking coumadin has been a non issue as I was in range within 4 weeks and have had very few hiccups since then. I thank God I was born in a time that this operation was possible and I also thank God for the wonderful people on this site, your support, knowledge, and experiences has been invaluable. Thank you all again

Mary

Mary ... What a wonderful post! ... Hope and gratitude ring out loud and clear! ... I wish you many, many more years of health, love and laughter!!! ...Tom

Congratulations!!! May you be blessed with good health for many, many more years!!

Latest posts

Back