19 Years Today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flex131

Hello all

Another year has passed since AVR (St Jude Valve). Wow that was fast. Well I am still ticking and still playing beach volleyball competitively. It's not as easy anymore I am 41 now, playing against them youngster is tough. This week I had my checkup and my valve is clean, heart is good too. My 24 hour heart monitor was also good.

Well I hope everyone is doing well, take care.

oh I left out Hi to the man who is setting the bar, my man Dick...

Take it easy everyone
Flex

flex131;n852544 said:
Hello all

Another year has passed since AVR (St Jude Valve). Wow that was fast. Well I am still ticking and still playing beach volleyball competitively. It's not as easy anymore I am 41 now, playing against them youngster is tough..........

.........oh I left out Hi to the man who is setting the bar, my man Dick...

Flex

Congrats for 19 years. It's funny how we can't compete with yunguns.......it's age and it doesn't get any easier........but, as we say in golf, "you are still looking down at the grass".

BTW, guys like you will breeze past my mark.......but I ain't gonna make it easy.

Wonderful news and thanks for sharing! At the rate you are going, I think you will be posting about your beach volleyball competitions 19 years from now!

ottagal;n852604 said:
Wonderful news and thanks for sharing! At the rate you are going, I think you will be posting about your beach volleyball competitions 19 years from now!

LOL that is my goal, play till i can (God willing). My daughter is 13, she started last year playing beach. I am going to play a tourny with her coed this summer. My son will be next, he is 11. In a couple more year ill hit a tourny with him too.

Back