17 years with my SynerGraft!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennie

Thought I'd check in to celebrate my 17 year anniversary today!! I can't believe it's been that long since I received my CryoLife SynerGraft aortic homograft. The tissue is supposed to hopefully last 18 years, so I am so thankful that it's lasted this long. I have a slight leak in the new valve, but things are holding steady. Just wanted to say hello to all my old friends, and the new ones here as well, and have some virtual chocolate mocha cake with everyone!

Great news, Jennie! That is wonderful!!!
Joey just had a re-op after almost 19 years. His ross procedure lasted longer than he had hoped. Dr. Stelzer (original surgeon) also repaired his mitral valve. It's been 3.5 months and all is smooth_ thank G-d!
Stay well!!

Sylvia, I'm glad to hear that Joey is doing well, especially after a re-op involving two valves! Best wishes for a complete recovery for him! <3

Congrats on your 17 years Jennie. My old Medtronic Porcine was 16 this past January. I have added a pacemaker and two ablation procedures as well as a diabetes diagnosis to the fray. Have retired from law enforcement December 2017. Gardening and cooking fill my days with an occasional trip with my sweetheart.❤️

Congrats on your 17 years Jennie. My old Medtronic Porcine was 16 this past January. I have added a pacemaker and two ablation procedures as well as a diabetes diagnosis to the fray. Have retired from law enforcement December 2017. Gardening and cooking fill my days with an occasional trip with my sweetheart.❤

Glad to hear you're hanging in there James! 16 years is great. The garden/cooking/sweetie sounds like my ideal life!

Latest posts

Back