15th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herb_Webb

Today is the 15th anniversary of having a St Jude's valve replace a faulty tired mitral valve. So to celebrate, I'll probably take a nap later or something else as equally epic. Haven't post here in quite a while but I have been lurking, checking on how some folks are doing. I hope to do better this coming year. For an update, the valve is working great. The rest of me has been too lazy and undisciplined for too long, so time to go back to what was working so good for me a couple of years ago. So Hi and hope everyone is having a great day.

Herb, it is nice to see your post. There are not many people such as you who post such a significant reminder that the whole point of a valve replacement is getting on with your life. This not being one of my own anniversaries, I shall do something far more prosaic and take Bede to the meadow so he can run. Thanks for the note.

Larry

Larry, your signature says has Tulsa, OK listed. You an Okie? I have lots of family still down there. Graduated HS from Wagoner, 1977.

Latest posts

Back