15 Years!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
15th Anniversary today.

I’m not on here much, but after 15 yrs I still check in once in a while. This forum and the people were a life saver. (do miss the chat every Wednesday & Sunday)

It’s been 15 years since that dreaded day – a day my family wishes not to remember and that’s totally understandable. To those who helped and guided me (you know who you are) during those early days (and years) I thank-you more than words can express.

For those who are recovering, dealing with INR and facing OHS, you found the right place to answer your questions and to put your mind at ease. Stay safe everyone and remember “laughter is the best medicine”. Cheers & thank-you.♥

15th Anniversary today.

I’m not on here much, but after 15 yrs I still check in once in a while. This forum and the people were a life saver. (do miss the chat every Wednesday & Sunday)

It’s been 15 years since that dreaded day – a day my family wishes not to remember and that’s totally understandable. To those who helped and guided me (you know who you are) during those early days (and years) I thank-you more than words can express.

For those who are recovering, dealing with INR and facing OHS, you found the right place to answer your questions and to put your mind at ease. Stay safe everyone and remember “laughter is the best medicine”. Cheers & thank-you.♥
Congrats! Although I confess I mostly dropped in to see the picture of the dog ...

Latest posts

Back