15 years ago today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich

My St. Jude turned 15 today.
My congratulations to all whose milestones I have missed.
To all my old friends here I want to explain why I havn't been around.
The reason and only reason is that early this year I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Needless to say it has kept me VERY busy.
I hope this finds all doing well.
Rich

Rich, it's good to hear from you. Congrats for the 15th anniversary and my best wishes on steping over this next hurdle:thumbup:......and remember the George Carlin quote at the bottom of your signature:biggrin2:

Rich, congrats on the 15th valversary. That is a huge reason to be thankful.
And I just know that you will be very strong in your fight against cancer. Poke your nose in here more often :)

My St. Jude turned 15 today.
My congratulations to all whose milestones I have missed.
To all my old friends here I want to explain why I havn't been around.
The reason and only reason is that early this year I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
Needless to say it has kept me VERY busy.
I hope this finds all doing well.
Rich

Rich,
Congratulations on #15. That's a BIG one! Prayers that you will do as well with the cancer as you have in putting the long ago valve replacement behind you.

Rich,
Congratulations on your valve's 15 year anniversary. We've missed your presence here, but know that we are all thinking of you and supporting your battle to overcome this next challenge. Fight the good fight my friend and please stay in touch.
Best,
John

Rich, thank you for taking the time to share your anniversary with us. Those of us who still easily count the time since surgery in months are in your debt. You remind us that our focus on surgery will pass as our lives become filled with living. I am sad to hear that you must now confront this new crisis. I hope for the best for you.

Larry

Wish I would have seen your post Rich :(. So sorry to hear about your battle with Cancer. Rest in peace my friend. We will miss you.

Back