14 Year Anniversary!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane V

Celebrating my 14 valve-aversary today! St. Jude's Mechanical Mitral valve, count my blessing everyday! I was there to see our daughter and son graduate from high school, daughter from college and just yesterday, our son graduated from college! (the cap and gown graduation will occur ???) Staying healthy and clicking away!

Happy fourteenth milestone and getting your kids thru college........now you can look forward to the grandkids. They are a lot less trouble.......and they go home after a couple of hours;).

Celebrating my 14 valve-aversary today! St. Jude's Mechanical Mitral valve, count my blessing everyday! I was there to see our daughter and son graduate from high school, daughter from college and just yesterday, our son graduated from college! (the cap and gown graduation will occur ???) Staying healthy and clicking away!
Happy 14th Jane!
Great news and may there be many more.

I too have made it far enough to see 4 graduate HS, then 4 graduate Col, then 4 get married, then give us 8 grandchildren. My problem was celebrating too much. By year 14 my weight had ballooned up to 250 lbs, whereas it had been as low as 175 prior to surgery. So year 14 was when I went to weight watchers to get that turned around too.

Thank you all! Our daughter is getting married this weekend! It will look a lot different from what they starting planning in November 2019! Crazy COVID times! Luckily, life goes on!

Latest posts

Back