12 Years and Still Ticking

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Sherry!!!!!

Congratulations Sherry!!!!!

Ole' Harrybaby is wishing you many many and did I mention many more valversaries? Have A Happy!!!:D:cool::D:D Harrybaby

Happy valversary and many ,many more ...Congratulations Sherry

Calls for celebration...enjoy:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Thanks to all of you for the well wishes. Every passing year feels like a little victory to me. One of these days, I'll just wake up and forget I have something artificial in my chest -- not!! :rolleyes:

Marsha and Lisa, I'm going to LTF training in Irving next week (staying at the Omni like last year). Would either of you be interested in meeting for dinner somewhere?

I wish it was last week Sherry! Our flight got rained out thrice at DFW and we were stuck there from 5 pm on Wednesday to about 1:30 pm on Thursday. As it is, 4 hours is a little far for dinner! Hopefully you and Marsha will be able to meet and post pictures!

Hi, Sherry. congratulations on 12 years.

to those of you who don't know, Sherry is one of the original few who started VR. Shezagirlie (Janie) was one, too.

Sherry,

Sorry I missed this very important milestone. Do not get here often.

All the best to you my friend. Many many more.

Hugs!

Sherry, Sorry I missed the party! I will celebrate your valversary belatedly today. Wishing you many more. Brian

Latest posts

Back