10 YEARS Today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
I have not dropped by in quite a while and when I clicked on "Today's Posts" I saw Fex131's post and realized today was my 10th AVR anniversary. I usually remember it a week or so after it passes.

So I lift my coffee cup to all who have paved the way to the miraculous medical advances in valve replacement!!

Peace out.............

Congrats, Cooker! --- I know, as the years ago by, sometimes those valve anniversaries sneak up on us! Glad you're observing this one -- it's a biggie! All best wishes to you for many, many more!

Just realized it was my 8th anniversary today...logged on and saw Cooker's post. Thanks for all the help you gave me in getting through those rough months before my surgery. Glad to hear that you're still raising your cup and enjoying life!

Congratulations, Cooker. I celebrated my eighth valversary this month (Feb. 11) and want to thank you for all the help you provided me both before and after surgery. I fondly remember your comment about "good, better, best" in the road to recovery. Have a wonderful day!

How did I miss this one? I know. . . I was off running around with my wife after she fractured her wrist.

But. . . Sir Chimp! Many congratulations and salutations! May you have so many happy returns of the day that you tire of counting them!

Latest posts

Back