1 yr

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peej

I hit my 1 yr milestone in September
My surgery date in 2021 was right ahead of my birthday so I had a much different celebration this year

Time has flown by but everything has been pretty normal for me - which is good
Sometimes it's hard to believe what I went through was really not that long ago

My INR has been very steady and in range
I have my first post-surgery/normal cardiologist echo planned for early next year

Haven't post as much but I still read the forum
I hope everyone is staying healthy and enjoying life

I hit my 1 yr milestone in September
My surgery date in 2021 was right ahead of my birthday so I had a much different celebration this year

Time has flown by but everything has been pretty normal for me - which is good
Sometimes it's hard to believe what I went through was really not that long ago

My INR has been very steady and in range
I have my first post-surgery/normal cardiologist echo planned for early next year

Haven't post as much but I still read the forum
I hope everyone is staying healthy and enjoying life

Congratulations on reaching the sunny side of the surgery. My incision scar has faded at a faster pace than minor cuts I have experienced in my life. Time still flies but other than the visual evidence on my chest it never flew in regards to the activity recovery process for me. I am happy to slow time. Used to be birthdays came every 12 months. They have come every 4 months for a while now and they come sooner and sooner every year ;-) . But I have felt each day since my surgery June of 21. There has not been one that was without something drawing my attention to it. I don’t need to stop and smell the roses. I am sort of pushing through a thickness carrying weights aware of life and I am thinking it could be worse. It has improved and could get even better. Had a reminder that you can fluctuate feeling better and then not-so-good.

Latest posts

Back