1 year today, June 10

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sten Osis

At this time last year, I was in surgery. Thanks to all the good folks here, I was able to face it without too much worry and was ready for the road to recovery. Today, I can hardly believe that I even went through it. Thank you all!

It's been quite an experience. I was truly blessed to have had no problems. I'm back to normal, or should I say, better than normal.

Congrats Sten! I saw your post as I was preparing to post my own 1 year anniversary. I too had my AVR on June 10. I've been scuba diving in Bonaire, and am training for a two day 180 mile bike ride. What a difference a year makes!

Joe

Oh wow, I am at 6 months aortic valve and ascending stem repair.
I am so sad still at feeling trapped in a body that can't do things. And yes it is getting better!
But so slowly! Maybe a year is the magic turning point. I was fit before so I cannot understand
Why my heart won't " shape up"! I am watching a tense movie , I had to check my BP - it is up slightly and
I have slight pressure in my heart area!. Psychosomatic? Excitement? Poo! So ANNOYING!
( I want to go see xmen ! Haha!) you all help me have hope. For being active and enjoying movies....

Latest posts

Back