Αortic valve replacement

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I arrived at my house early in the afternoon, took a shower and ate a light meal. I feel a little tired and slept for almost two hours.
I do not feel any pain and I do not have painkillers, I get up easily because I have strong legs. I really did not expect that I would be so good in my health. I have a valve biocarbon livanova 27mm .
Thank you all very much for your support

I arrived at my house early in the afternoon, took a shower and ate a light meal. I feel a little tired and slept for almost two hours.
I do not feel any pain and I do not have painkillers, I get up easily because I have strong legs. I really did not expect that I would be so good in my health. I have a valve biocarbon livanova 27mm .
I wish you all the best on your journey back to health. I went climbing in the mountains of Crete a few months after my AVR. Good luck and enjoy your life.

Strength will come back over time. Take care and you will heal. Keep safe.

Latest posts

Back