One year anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bravo64

Greetings everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. It's been a long time since I've visited the site. Just wanted to bring everyone up to speed on my wife's recovery. We returned to Shands Hospital at Gainesville today for my wife's one year anniversary, for her open heart surgery. Remarkably, she has progressed wonderfully, with no setbacks. Her new cardiologist, here in town, is just as amazed, at how well she has progressed, considering her previous condition. Just a quick recap of her prior condition, she had a aortic valve replaced w/a mechanical valve. She had a ascending aortic arch aneurysm that had to be repaired. She also developed severe pulmonary hypertension, which the doctors described as dangerously high. Forgive me if I mis-spelled something or failed to accurately describe something. Anyway, feel so blessed and just wanted to thank all the folks on this site who educated me and guided me while trying to assist my wife during these difficult times. We thank you!!!

Latest posts

Back