No more

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good riddance! Twinkies are rubbish food and no-one, especially heart patients, should be eating them!

Replace your Twinkies with fruit, your internal organs will thank you for it :)

Twinkies are Apocalypse food... after the big one, the only thing left will be cockroaches and Twinkies.

If that one on ebay doesn't sell, try again in a year or two; somebody will be selling it off as part of an estate sale, Either that or they'll become family heirlooms, passed down through the generations until some future generations works up the courage to eat it.

$70 Twinkies? Really? Ugh

There has been some chit-chat about Twinkies in the past.
But soon Twinkies and other items will be no more.
Apparently one package of Twinkies sold for $69.00US on E-bay

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...nkies-ho-hos-fly-off-shelves-in-glendale.html

259863_10151354824075579_905382561_n.jpg

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:​

Good riddance! Twinkies are rubbish food and no-one, especially heart patients, should be eating them!

Replace your Twinkies with fruit, your internal organs will thank you for it :)

Oh come on, Ski Girl. Man cannot live by mangoes alone. :D Pretty soon, Bina will be along here telling us to add some yogurt to that fruit.:eek2:

Twinkies may be debatable, but a Hostess cupcake is/was food from the gods. ;)

I think I read somewhere that hostess also made wonder bread (and some other's). I can live without twinkles as long as we still have Zingers and Little Debbie.

I think I read somewhere that hostess also made wonder bread (and some other's). I can live without twinkles as long as we still have Zingers and Little Debbie.

Yes, indeed Wonder Bread. Truth be known, I rarely indulged in any of Hostess' sweets, like Twinkies, but it was fun just knowing they were around. On the other hand, their Wonder Bread has been a staple of our household. We especially loved it when the first home-grown tomatoes of the summer came in, and we put thick slices of tomato between two fresh slices of Wonder Bread. Scrumptious! Also, near where I worked most of my life, there was a Wonder Bread factory, and when I took my lunchtime walks, I would smell the aroma of fresh bread baking. Ummmm, nothing like it.

Besides being nostalgic, I feel sorry for the 18,500 people who are losing their jobs.

P.S.: .. and, yes, Dear Ski Girl, mangoes are good!

Yes, I'm here.....LOL.....my sugar overload alarm bell went off !!
Those crappy little Twinky cakes (and up here we have May West cakes), are tasty only if you are a pre-teen and are busy feeding your zits, or you are a teen and have just
smoked the "big one".
Pass me the fruit salad please, or a banana muffin, or something that is REAL. :)
(okay, i had a mini Oh Henry bar today)....

Freddie
with a white cream like substance in the middle.
Sounds interesting, shouldn't upset those that can't handle dairy at least thats one upside to them :rolleyes2:
Given you haven't tried twinkies you may have missed the opportunity unless you make a last minute e-bay bid, however at $69 could you even bring yourself to eat them?
I am still working up the courage to try a Coke Float. :)

Last edited:
OldManEmu - Not sure the white substance in a Twinkie could be classified as Dairy. ;)

Bina - At least we can still Swiss Cake Rolls (Little Debbie's version of a Hostess HoHo)!

I love that Cookie Monster Picture ;)
As much as I like to live and eat healthy, at times there is simply no substitute for the some serious junk food. I had a twinkie in mid-90s, it was my first and last and I still do not know what the big deal is. Now, where are my dark chocolate kit-kats?

Latest posts

Back