Niece arrived!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

"When you kiss your little baby, you've kissed the face of God" __ Kenny Rogers/Wynonna __ 'Mary, Did You Know?'

Introducing ... Niece Jennalyn! She was born 11//26/2012, 6:33p, 8lbs 3oz, 21". Nephew James is thrilled w/being a big brother like Uncle Cort.

11/27/2012, taken by my sis:
11272012_NieceJennalyn_02.jpg

11/28/2012, taken by my sis:
11282012_NieceJennalyn_01.jpg

11/30/2012, Me w/Nephew James & Niece Jennalyn:
11302012_NephewJamesNieceJennalynMe_01.jpg

12/21/2012, candid brother-sister moment, Nephew James talking to Niece Jennalyn:
12212012_NieceJennalynNephewJames.jpg

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics
CHD.cars + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The children want to know why we hung the mistletoe" __ Ronnie Milsap __ 'It's Christmas'

Awww, Geee. . . She's such a cutie! Now that you've got some experience as an uncle, you should be ready for #2 -- but be careful. Girls are different! I know you'll figure it out and become her favorite uncle.

Congrats to you Uncle Cort (you've lost some weight eh?)
It's quite apparent from your pictures that big brother and you are very proud.
Hope everyone is doing well.

Cort congrats on the new neice.
Glad to see you look well, like freddie says you look like you have lost weight since the avatar photo.
My curiosity has been raised by the 1104 on two different tops?? Is this a US hospital ID number for visitors??

Some of the US hospitals give authorized visitors sticky badges bearing the number of the room they are authorized to visit. Supposedly this helps the security staff to keep unauthorized visitors out of the patient areas. Many hosiptals have stopped this formality, though.

*grins*

Thank you, all!!!!!!!

Of course what else would you expect considering how good looking her brother and uncle are?

Awe.....now, if only that translated to attracting single ladies...... ;)

Now that you've got some experience as an uncle, you should be ready for #2 -- but be careful. Girls are different! I know you'll figure it out and become her favorite uncle.

Oh, I hope so! I've been told I'm my Nephew's favorite uncle since I'm the one that spends the most time with him.....

(you've lost some weight eh?)

Yep. I lost 10+ pounds in 3 weeks due to not eating or sleeping much (stress). I'm still losing weight, I believe.

My curiosity has been raised by the 1104 on two different tops?? Is this a US hospital ID number for visitors??

Sort of..... It is the # of the room they were in. Visitors were required to put that ID tag on with the associated room# to get into the ward.

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics
CHD.cars + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Pictures come alive" __ Irene Cara __ 'What A Feeling'

Latest posts

Back