My web page ...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Wagner

Hello Everyone,
If anyone would like to follow me on my virtual run across the US now in it's final phase ... here is the web address.

http://hometown.aol.com/beatfeet26pt2/myhomepage/index.html

It has been quite a journey and I feel incredibly blessed to have had the support and encouragement from all of you along the way. (Actually it is 2,372 miles from San Diego to New York City.)

My wife Charyl has been my biggest fan, and I could never have accomplished what I have so far, without her by my side. Never once have I heard her discourage me, though I know she
gets tired of listening to me talk about my running and "carb-ing out" before a marathon!

"Quitting is not an option." ... Mark

PS (attached is a shot from the Royal Victoria Marathon. My family and the World Vision staff.)

No Atkins diet for you mister! :D

You've done a heck of a lot of running. I'm anticipating this final leg, so I expect all the details as you run into NY. hehehe.

You know I admire all that you've done. Even when I could run, never in my wildest dreams or days, could I have acheived even an 1/8 of what you've done. :eek:

Mark,
What a wonderful way to celebrate your life! Congratulations on your ongoing accomplishment.
Sue

fantastic

fantastic

you are definitely a role-model! I am 39 now and most likely avr will come within the coming few month. I see some of my med history reflected in yours (i know about my AR for 20 years, but feeling fine, ie no symptoms...)

let's see if i ever can catch up with you ;-)))

regards
ar bee

Thank you for the compliments. Their is so many 'role models' on this site, many whom are not runners. I think we all have something God given to offer each other. Ar bee ... Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Mark

Latest posts

Back