Christmas "I Got" Lists?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Perrster

I've started this thread a few days before Christmas as I've already picked up a gift for my family room (with my wee witto bonus)...

I got the Tony Little's Gazelle unit (have you seen 'em on infomercials?). It's really nice and so easy to use. It's a cross of a treadmill, an eliptical machine, a rowing machine and a weight lifting machine for about $200 bucks. I put it together (yeah, some assembly required!) on Sunday and have already put about 5 miles on it.

Will Santa bring Cort another MC?

What will others get for Christmas? Post your "I Gots" here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hummmm let's see. Maybe Tracy will read this;)

All I want for Christmas is a healthy family....... and oh....the digital photo printer to go with the camera I received last year.

Would be nice to get those memories off my hard drive and into my scrapbooks.

Merry Christmas to one and all! Hope all of your dreams and wishes come true.

PS. Perry. I wanna try your new toy when we have the mini reunion. Always wondered if they worked.

If you practice real hard between now and then....you too will look like Tony. Not that you already don't look marvelous darlin';)

I'm really hoping that Santa (disguised as my son and daughter) gets me a puppy. It's been 9 months now since my shadow passed away and I'm ready. My carpet is ready too. I never realized how messy my birds were until I didn't have a dog anymore to eat up all the food they dropped.

I've hinted big time - my husband says NO NO NO. I just smile and look hopefully at my children.

Most of all, I'm wishing for a healthy and joyous 2004 for my wonderful VR.com family. For you were my biggest gift for 2003.

Karlynn:)

Hey you know, it is my firm belief that you should never let a husband get in the way of accumulating animals. I wanted pygmy goats to help with the pasture grass around the house, Bob said, "NO goats". We now have four and bred one last year and had two babies. He takes total care of them and fondly calls them, "my friends". Then the girls wanted to buy the horse we were leasing, Bob said, "NO horses". We are now on our second horse. Someone at the barn was trying to find a home for a kitten and I said "OK" without even thinking about it, even though it's number three, and three makes us crazy cat people. I put that kitten in his arms, and it was all over, love at first sight. Our animals bring joy and companionship that you just can't measure. If the kids don't come through, I think a New Year's gift is in order.

Santa, I would like a dog. My dear old Dalmatian, Mischa, had to be put to sleep this summer. My husband thinks that
right now is not right to get another dog. He may be right, but I miss Mischa. The long walks my cardio wants me to take every day are not much fun without a dog.
I guess that for Christmas I will have to settle for a set of Bose headphones instead, to take to the hospital so I can block out the noise and listen to music and audiobooks.

Karlynn wrote:

"I'm really hoping that Santa (disguised as my son and daughter) gets me a puppy. "

TWO putties 'may' be less bother (and destructive) than ONE. They will chew on each other, play together, keep each other company, and probably be happier and less demanding than a single puppy.

'AL' (down from 4 old dogs to 2 who love the increased attention)

Hi Perry,

Hmmm.. well... If Santa is listening... here is my list.

1. Peace of mind... for me.
2. Good health to all my family members.
3. Surgeons that give those facing surgery healthy results.
4. Continued good health for all my friends here on the site.
5. A new stereo receiver for Ross.

Merry Christmas to all my VR.com friends....

Rob

Ross

Ross

You have that pretty Christmas Ornament..for your avatar.:D I figured out the red .is your name..the green..the rear end of a camel:D but, what is that white thingy???:p :p Bonnie

I really don't know what's in it. I think it's supposed to be a reflection in the bulb. One of the girls over at the cloud eight forum made it for me.

Aren't those green things Grinch feet?, and the white thingy--has some red at the very edge, I think it's part of the Grinch hat.

So it's a true "relfection" of Ross in his Christmas spirit. Methinks that designer knows your true inner spirit.

It's either those things or a bunch of hot peppers. Does that reflect your inner spirit?

For Christmas, I got a hospital bill in the mail. :mad: Talk about timing! :mad:

The good news is, I now have a job to pay the bill. :D Merry Christmas!

HO HO HO TO ALL:

OUR CHRISTMAS WISH FOR EVERYONE IS GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS. YOU GUYS ALL DESERVE THE BEST!!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE AND MAY SANTA DROP AN EXTRA PRESENT UNDER EVERYONE'S TREE.

GOT TO GO, I'M DOING CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

EVELYN

I have to agree with Nancy, those are Grinch parts (fingers?). Never had any doubt that's what is, had to be.

Ho Ho, try and have a Merry Christmas, Ross.

If you look careful at the white thing..it looks like..it has a mouth that is opening and closing:D :D :D :D Great white shark..Oh boy, we have something fun to do today..Figure out Ross's Xmas present.:p :p :p Bonnie

Latest posts

Back