Back On Track

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Les

For those disciplined enough to not have succumbed to the Siren's call of seasonal delicacies, I applaud you. However, I sit here with cold running shoes in hand, humbled in writing this as I am admitting my frailty. Throughout this holiday season, I ate incorrectly, slept incorrectly, exercised incorrectly ( when I did....) and have I mentioned ate incorrectly?
For those of us who "Fell Off The Wagon", let's vow to return to healthy lifestyle habits and support each other in our quest. I wish everyone a Happy, Healthy 2004. ( where's my Diet Pepsi???)

I confess. :eek: I was doing really good until those boxes of cookies were opened, and the pound cake, and the chocolates, oh yeah and the pies. I'm sure that the wine and stawberry daiquiris were aids to digestion and therefore classified as "for medical purposes". :D I kept the exercise up (thank goodness). Pass the caffeine-free diet soda.

Hey Les, I hope I didn't land on you when I fell off. Dang wagon needs seatbelts 'cuz I keep falling off. :mad:

I'm in the early phases of a medically supervised wellness and fitness program (sort of a delayed rehab for me), and even with all of the support I'm getting there, I still strayed from "healthy" eating. The holidays are just too hard for healthy eating for me. I haven't gained any weight, but my progress at losing ground to a halt.

Meeting with the Doctor in the program this afternoon so it will be interesting to hear what kind of feedback I get from her.

Who's got the band-aids? The holiday party season isn't over yet, and I've picked up enough extra weight that I will be discussing it with my cardio when I see him in a couple of weeks.

It seems that the combination of some sad events and an over-load of the buffet tables is a bad combination. . .

back on track

back on track

Les:

Not to worry, the "diet" starts Jan 1st! I'm back on the treadmill as of last week [decided to get a jump on my New Year's Resolution], and weight watchers is such a good plan. Looking forward to losing a few pounds, before I see the cardiologist in June!

Happy New Year.

10 pm on New Years Eve?

10 pm on New Years Eve?

No way! We have to stay up till midnight for the fireworks and an obligatory glass of bubbly!

Thump!

Thump!

Yeah
I fell off the wagon too! Went up a size in trousers. Enough said.
Greg

ANYBODY NOTICE that every post in this thread is from a guy except Peggy's? What's up, guys? If we girls fell off, we're not admitting it - Peggy is brave.

Latest posts

Back