Apologies

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear everyone.

I know that I've probably offended people l, come across as a victim, etc etc.

I don't know what to say other than I'll try to be more careful about my posts. I'm always working on growing as a person.

I can only promise to review and edit my post before I put them up there be more empathetic to others be more positive be less of a victim etc etc. I've been in counseling myself since 1988 I'm always working on my personal development.

Also I found out late in my 59th year and now I just turned 61 that I've got autism that was never somehow diagnosed. About six different mental health professionals picked it up here in thailand. It probably explains a lot of the struggles I've had over the years to connect with my fellow humans. I'll do what I can to be a better person on this message board and if you have any suggestions I welcome you to send me direct messages. I hope everybody is good. In the words of Groucho Marx I'm sure all of us hate being a member of a club that we didn't want to be a member of. I appreciate the wisdom and empathy that everybody has shared on this board. I can wish all of you a happy long Healthy Life free of problems and hope all your dreams come true.

Autism awareness was really low when you were young. My son has autism as well and has a lot of medical anxiety. He wears out my sister (a doctor) with his questions because he never seems to be reassured. I see some of the same dynamic in your posts here. My son is also working on this in a sincere manner. It is good that you have some awareness and are open to feedback. I wish you well in all respects.

Back