2 years today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Fecteau

Two years ago today I had my Aorta valve replaced with a St. Judes Mechanical valve. The thought of warfarin was scary, but Dick the legend took care of those fears. Now as time and the second chance at life are normal again its funny how much we appreciate the real little things in life and are much more at peace with ourselves. This site is awesome and so are all the people on it so thank you all. Looking forward to the next 30 years. Well off for a motorcycle ride which by the way is another new adventure. Next maybe a pilot or even a Heart Surgeon, then again maybe not but I have lots of time to decide what's next. Thank You for all the PASSION you show each other.

Hey - good to "see" you again, Randy! It sounds like you've done what we always tell new folks to do -that is, after surgery and recovery, just go back to living life to its fullest. Nice Job!

Thanks for coming back to post. It helps all the folks in The Waiting Room to really believe that life after valve surgery is even better than ever.

What did you get for a bike? I was a few months behind you getting a St. Jude Trifecta. Finally figured I was old enough for a bike this summer myself. Got a license and a almost new '78 Honda XL250S. I 'd be off for a ride too except I still got to fix the tail light and wiring connections I bashed up from a wheelie practice.

Latest posts

Back