Staying the Course -- 10--02--2017

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
honeybunny
SB, I can't go to page 2 of this thread but I'm confident you posted something insightful
I find I can't go from one page to another by clicking the number button at the buttom of the page, but If I click the little arrow near the page sign at the top of the page it works to change pages for me. See if it works for you. Another of the forum problems, sigh.

Yea! That worked, Anne. Thanks for the tip! SB, sending positive energy for a good echo. Hopefully you can still have the hand surgery soon enough. Have you had any symptoms that may have given your cardio concern?

Thanks for the good thoughts, all. I might well be making something out of nothing. Just made me a little nervous that cardio chose to move the echo up rather than just giving a routine clearance since I'd had a checkup in August. I remember her saying something at the end of that visit, after I asked about longevity of valve devices like mine, about "well that's why we're watching you." I have occasional little spells of dizziness - not debilitating. And even though I don't have cold, I sometimes have a sudden feeling of nasal stuffiness, which goes away in a few minutes but makes breathing labored. I don't know if that could possibly be something. Anyway, probably not, since I do exercise without problems. If I do get clearance, I will go ahead and get the trigger finger fixed because it was a real pain driving around today doing errands. Thanks all -- it's great that you all are here!

Hi SB - while you're waiting for clearance for surgery on your trigger finger you might find a physiotherapist who can help with the symptoms a bit...that is if you haven't already tried that. All the very best for the echo !

SB, maybe she's just taking precautions because of the surgery and not wanting complications from that. The symptoms you describe don't sound alarming.

Due to the tech errors in the site, I'll make this short. Getting old - dealing with failing body parts, suck. I'm spending lots of time in wife's pottery studio making pots. Not eating contributes to weight loss. Eating cookies does not. Since the next button does not work, will anybody see this post?

Back