Staying the Course -- 01-16-2017

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
neil;n872439 said:
ok guys ive just weighed in at 14stone, that's about 10lb over, waiting for a small hip operation which has stopped me swimming and long walks, so hopefully get back to that as its my main form of exercise,

Do you have any idea of how long it will be before you can start swimming again? I was taking long walks with our dog, but that was before he hurt a ligament and underwent surgery. He's limited to 10 minute walks, three times a day, for another three weeks. His injury, but we're both paying for it!

hi duffey, Well bit complicated, hopefully a couple of weeks after as only a scrape around the hip, problem is my other hip isn't 100%, hopefully can get some swimming done and start walking a bit more, chocolate is my main problem am afraid

All day rainy today, with fairly high chance of some severe storms. Horrible was the loss of life overnight in Georgia from tornadoes, and earlier in Mississippi. Praying for all those families and communities affected.

Not a good dawgwalking day here at all. Will look for breaks during which to push Ellie out into backyard to take care of business. Will hunker down and watch hopefully two good NFC and AFC championship games determining our Super Bowl matchup. DW and I are already planning our annual Super Bowl chili.

Stay the Course!

Breaking News: We found a break between storms to do our morning dawgwalk. All is well with the world! : )

Back