11 years ago it wasn't Easter

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
It's been 11 yrs since my surgery. It wasn't a pleasant day for my family, in fact the less that it's talked about the better.
Sure I had a few bumps during recovery but I'm so ever grateful that I found this web site listed in my hospital papers.
Many thanks go out to those who had my back when ever I was stressed out, confused or just need a good laugh.

Had my echo results this past Monday, Cardio dude is happy with what he saw and for me to carry on and "see you next year"
Thank-you again for being here and continue to help the newbie's.

and Happy Easter

Hey Freddie

Glad your still ticking along with us.

Sometimes the things which confront us in life leave marks mot visible to the eye. I hope you and your family have dealt with the shocks that caused to you (and them).

Like agian says, sometimes you need to say things to help "let some of the pressure out". Having had one or two traumas in my life I know the values of that first hand.

Best wishes from Sunny Suomi

Last edited:
Some times same old same old is a good thing...glad to hear your 11th anniversary is a boring one lol.

Now go outside and plug in your car tonight....

Paul

Congratulations! I hope you had cake!

This forum was my safe place. I felt like I could ask questions here that I didn't want to share with my friends/family. I was so concerned about scaring them more with my worries. Don't get me wrong, I had great communication with my medical team. But I needed a place where I could ask questions and read other's real experiences, not the ones that are "cleaned up" for friends.

It's important the the "old timers" or "long-time-ago-ers" stay on here and contribute.

I know I couldn't have gone through my experience with out this place.

Best phrase in the world from a doctor - "See ya next year!"

Happy belated Valversary wishes !!!!!!!!!!!!
That day in the VR chat room in 2007 when you popped in to say "Hi" will stick in my mind forever. You were like a little lost lamb that just needed some reassurance and warmth and hugs. It has been quite a journey and we are still here, clicking and ticking, and sharing our experiences.
Love You.

Latest posts

Back