Missed my anniversary again - 3 years yesterday

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johninsd

3 years ago yesterday (November 14th) I had my aortic valve replaced with a bovine tissue valve and I had my aorta replaced with a piece of fire hose (at least that's what it looked like when the surgeon showed it to me a few weeks before the surgery). So far so good - had a CT scan last week and everything is holding together as it should. I'm out the door for my daily walk and/or bike ride -haven't yet decided which - we're having inclement weather here in San Diego - that means I can see a cloud and the temp is only the 70's.

Three years in and you can forget about it. That's good news.

Congrats on the anniversary and keeping up the activity level.

In the 70's. It'll be a good six months before we see temps like that again in Michigan.

Missing this anniversary is ok in my book. It means you don't have time because you are so busy living it. Congratulations!

Indeed - a good thing the anniversary slipped by without your noticing it. Congrats on the first three. As a fellow San Diegan, I understand your pain on the weather. Mostly cloudy today - what? I want my sunshine tax refunded!

Back