8 years ago today

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainframe

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I had my surgery at Stanford 8 years ago. A bit of a rough ride for awhile but got out of the hospital after 2 months. Aside from 3 surgeries for a sternal infection and last year's brain bleed, things are going well now. Ejection fraction not what I'd like, but what are you going to do?

A big congrats to you, Mainframe. Sorry to hear that things aren't 100% but happy to see this post after that very rough post surgery ride 8 years ago. You are a trooper!

Glad to hear you're still doing well ... aside from the hurdles ;-)

Here's to another 8
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/c1.staticflickr.com\/3\/2868\/32993286244_7ea25092c1.jpg"}[/IMG2]

PS: what was the infection? (you could PM or email me if you wish, I actually have some questions and your message inbox is full ATM)
pellicle at hotmail dot com :)

Hey, Mainframe! Sorry I missed your initial post, but I was out of town and off the grid for a week. Glad you've made it past the complications and managed to stabilize in a good place. It sure is nice to see some of the old-timers back for a visit. It gives all the new folks assurance that there is a "normal" life after valve replacement.

Thanks for posting, and come on back whenever you want. You're always welcome.

Latest posts

Back