a Golden Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been away from this site for a few months -- I returned here to enter my latest milestone, and saw that Dick just hit 50 years. May it continue to click, and you eventually die of old - REALLY OLD - age (and not at all related to that valve).

And may you blow away the old Guiness records.

A much belated happy 50th anniversary to you, Dick. While I may be doom and gloom much of the time, in truth your 50 year relationship with your valve tamps down even my anxiety and "Russian optimism".

Congrats! To many more "valveversaries" for us all!

Thank you all for the well wishes.....and the info that you have provided over the years. It's an honest statement when I say I have learned more in my ten years on VR.org than in my first forty years post op.

I'm sure the cake has all been finished, and the decorations are put away - but a hearty congratulations just the same.

It's a bit of a selfish point of view, but whenever I see your valversary on here - I can't help but think, "I'll be 67 years old when my valve's in that long." But unlike you, I can never claim just one.

Congrats again!

Back