On-X Aortic Heart Valves: Safer with Less Warfarin On-X Aortic Heart Valves: Safer with Less Warfarin

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One year since surgery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year since surgery

I'm 3 days away from a whole year since my re-do surgery on the 7th of April last year. I honestly cannot believe how quick it has come around. It feels like yesterday that I was in hospital. #1 year with my mechanical Carbomedics valve, pulmonary homograft and RV-PA conduit. Mouthful... :-)

Managing my INR has been a breeze also!
    First AVR aged 8, 2001, Ross Procedure. Second AVR aged 23, 2016, 27mm Carbomedics Carboseal valve with valsalva graft and 21mm RV-PA pulmonary conduit

glad you're still with us Zee ... happy anniversary and may you get many more orbits round the sun which return you to happiness :-)

out of interest is it either of these Zee?

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0000...ef_=fn_al_ch_1

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0052834/?ref_=tt_cl_t7

Comment

Congratulations on the anniversary. Time does fly!
      Never stand afar and view with fear and trembling that which lies in your way. Face it boldly and see how very small it is, after all.
      VR.com member since 2004, avr in 2005

Comment

Another great milestone. Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!! Glad everything is going so well
          BAV, severe aortic stenosis replaced and single bypass done 9/30/15 by Dr. Joseph Coselli, CHI St. Luke's Hospital, Houston. Clinical trial Edwards Rapid Deployment Intuity (tissue) Valve. Cardiologist is Dr. Jose Diez, Baylor Clinic.
          Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
          Dalai Lama

Comment

Thanks for your lovely messages all. pellicle, neither :P it's short for Zeeshan :-)
            First AVR aged 8, 2001, Ross Procedure. Second AVR aged 23, 2016, 27mm Carbomedics Carboseal valve with valsalva graft and 21mm RV-PA pulmonary conduit

Comment

Congrats on one year!

Comment

Congratulations mate

Comment

Many more to you
                  Ross procedure, Oct 2007, by Dr. John Oswalt at the Austin Heart Hospital

Comment

Working...
                  X