Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Yep, it's been 10yrs today March 30, 2007. Took me about 3 months to discover this forum and boy, I'm sure glad that I did. I have looked up to those who have surpassed me in anniversary years, a true inspiration they are all.
Thank - you to Hank and to all the other members who were there when I needed the support.......trust me, I needed every single one of them and they know who they are.

Cheers to all

Yep, it's been 10yrs today March 30, 2007. Took me about 3 months to discover this forum after my surgery and boy, I'm sure glad that I did. I have looked up to those who have surpassed me in anniversary years, a true inspiration they are all.
Thank - you to Hank and to all the other members who were there when I needed the support.......trust me, I needed every single one of them and they know who they are.

Cheers to all,
Freddie (not a guest)

Neither this forum, nor any others existed when I had my AVR. I went years without other valvers to commiserate with. I found this site at around the same time as you, and boy was I happy. Finally someone, some group, who could understand what I experienced. I still check in daily.

Freddie;n874959 said:
Yep, it's been 10yrs today March 30, 2007. Took me about 3 months to discover this forum after my surgery and boy, I'm sure glad that I did. I have looked up to those who have surpassed me in anniversary years, a true inspiration they are all.

Cheers to all,
Freddie (not a guest)

Congratulations Freddie and like you, and SumoRunner, I also found this site in 2007.....after many years of wandering around with little information or support. It is amazing how comforting it is to find a bunch of people who have "been there done that".

Hey, Freddie! Long time, no see! Glad you're doing so well and just as glad that you stopped by to tell us about it. Just the fact that some of the old timers stop by on anniversaries gives the newer folks hope that their recovery can be great, too.

Latest posts

Back