21 years Ticking AVR

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flex131

Hello Everyone

Another year, wow I am 43 now. I am two months late almost forgot to post. No news is good news. Still playing beach volleyball and competing. Not at the same level but I took a 1st last summer :) Oh I started skiing, wow i am hooked. This Christmas I am going back to Colorado, I can’t wait. What a blast, first time skiing and seeing snow. I know it’s a risky but you must enjoy life. I wear a helmet and stay in the blues, but really I am not that good so I can’t do black :) Well before i go I have to say one thing to the MAN Dick, I am still chasing you so keep it going LOL .....

flex131;n874358 said:
Hello Everyone

Another year, wow I am 43 now..........Well before i go I have to say one thing to the MAN Dick, I am still chasing you so keep it going LOL .....

WOW!! Great to hear about your 21 years.......I hope you do blow by me. Just keep wearing the helmet and taking the pill and enjoying your life.

Wow! Another year added to the report, and it sure sounds like it has been a good one. Wishing you many, many more great years.

Thanks for coming back to check in, too.

Back