Two years tomorrow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

With deepest thanks to Dr. D. Craig Miller, cardiac surgeon extraordinaire, and Dr. Mary Lowen, General Practitioner extraordinaire (saved my life twice in less than 10 minutes by correctly diagnosing a murmur as significant and a mole as potentially malignant, both caught just in the nick of time). Last pic is a sketch Dr. Miller drew for my wife on completion of the surgery.

I'll be busy tomorrow getting ready to drive in the 24 Hours of Lemons at Infineon Raceway this weekend. I've been busy the last 2 years taking advantage of the extra time on Earth provided by Drs. Lowen and Miller and my wonderful artificial valve and repaired aorta.

AVR%20by%20Miller%20008_2.jpg

AVR%20by%20Miller%20017_2.jpg

MillerDrawing.JPG

Congradulations on your two years Bill. While I got the surgery, I don't remember Tina getting the cool Dr. Miller original drawing. Hope you having fun this weekend.

Happy Valversary Bill .....I though maybe you meant LeMans
but you really did mean LeMons

TOO FUNNY !!!!! .......are you going for "most laps" or " peoples choice" or a double header

BILL, PICTURES NEXT WEEK ARE NOT AN OPTION, BUT A MUST[

Happy 2.5 year anniv. Bill, it's 3 days overdue. Bumping this thread since I like the drawing of the lower-aortic arch replacement.

Oh, thanks! 2.5 is good. 3 is coming up later this year. I still need to post some pics from that Lemons race last October. It was pure lunacy - 165 cars on the track at the same time. I had a blast and we survived the race with only a few superficial scars on the car (a 94 BMW 325i). My valve and graft worked perfectly!

Latest posts

Back